HELP ME TO SUPPORT THE PARALYMPIC ATHLETES

PARRABUDDY.BLOGSPOT was started to help find a way for “Adaptive / Physically Challenged / Paralympic Cyclists ” to enjoy riding their bikes on the Daily Route of the famous Pro Tour Race Routes such as the “ Giro d’Italia " and the " Tour de France " !


Through lack of support i have been unable to achieve that goal and unless people decide to assist there is little chance that my 22nd season will be any more successful !


Tokyo2020 Paralympics was amazing for ALL , not just those participating but those who followed via the Media !


Since 2009 several other Blogs have been created to cover various other subjects !

Below is a guide to their separate purposes :

In the main Parrabuddy is about “Adaptive / Physically Challenged Sport” and Health Issues.


Skippi-cyclist is about personal issues and Road Safety Issues.


SkippyAus is about matters relating to Oz and some personal memories from my life there.


Tourdafarce & Tourdafrance are about matters relating to the Pro Tour , Racers and some personal experiences during my various visits to ride the Pro Tour routes .


Skippy (blogging) is about a variety of issues on the Internet .


NOT ALL postings arrive in their correct area but I will generally try to separate my views on Doping and Sporting Fraud from Road Safety Issues .



Comments ARE WELCOMED since this shows that those reading are interested in the subject matter ! Enjoy comments made to other blogs so wonder why only " anonymous " posts here !

Over the period of these "Blogs" I have had visibility on Twitter as “Skippydetour” and on Facebook as “Skippy Mc Carthy” where Google usually advise postings on the Blogs as they occur .

When any of you visit these Blogs I hope I am able to add value to your day and provide a source of information if not inspiration . Please consider asking your friends and contacts to add their support as many of the Para Athletes are struggling to find the resources to compete in Events at regional Levels let alone National Levels .


You the reader have the possibility to help these Amazing Athletes in your own way and contacting your National Paralympic Internet Site for relevant info is a good start !

Mar 25, 2013

PAYPAL :A BUNCH of Sh#T# !

Think i am the only one having PROBLEMS with my Paypal A/c ?

THINK AGAIN !

Here below , is the same problem , i appear to be having !

Does Paypal , give a FLYING F#C# ?

Of course not !

Do the sellers care , they want their money !

  "

Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

 [ Edited ]
Hello,

Thought this may be worth addressing as Im about to cancel my paypal account as to be honest Im fed up with the frustrating customer service offered from this huge company.
Beyond the fact that to even speak to a human you have to navigate through lots of menus which takes up to 10 minutes (nice way to make yet more money from us!)- then end up with multiple being put on hold, until its gets to the stage of being on hold so long I have no choice but to hang up (for over half an hour in total!).

You would think that with paypal having my up to date phone number and with me asking to speak to a supervisor to try and resolve an issue with my account (adding a card) that someone might possibly phone me back... Nope. So what option am I left with now- trying to phone back (more menus to navigate), email (48 hour wait for a genaric cut and paste response which will not help).

Very frustrating!

I am left with the ridiculous situation that I cannot add my bank card to my account as the expiry had run out on my old one, went to update to the new one (same number, just diff exp date), and now get told that as the card has been previously linked to another paypal account I cannot use it?!? Despite the card working fine the day before on the account, now I have tried to update I CANNOT. Was told by the representitive on the phone that I would have to conatct my bank and request a new card number! How ridiculous is that! So because of some system issue with paypal I have to change my card number and all the other accounts that I use the card with (funnily enough Amazon, Apple etc have no problem with me updating the new card details on thier systems...) 
So ask to speak to a supervisor about this issue- get to,d it wont make any differance, as its paypal policy, but push on regardless- get put on hold for 10 minutes, then told will transfer you now... And then just end up on hold for another 10 minutes befor edeciding to give up.

Will just add that the card was linked to an old account with a diff email address years ago, closed that down and removed the card before setting up my new (current) account, and have been using the exact same card since. The only thing that has changed is the expiry date- and now paypal are telling me that I know cant use this card!? 
Beyond frustrating, and 'customer service' not willing at all to help. Very shoddy for such a huge company who have made a lot of money from me over the years.

Well no more, shall be closing my account now.

Edit- fired up the PC to replace formatting which bizarrley was lost from posting on my iPad....
0
Reply

kernowlass
kernowlass Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Posts: 10420
Kudos: 568

Re: Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Also frustrating is posts that have no paragraphs so sorry could not read through all that as it would make my eyes squiffy.
0
Reply

27b6
27b6 Member
Member
Posts: 5
Kudos: 0

Re: Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

It was fully paragraphed... Apparently as I am using safari on an iPad it completly removes my formatting.... Never had this problem on any other message boards. Ho hum.
0
Reply

kernowlass
kernowlass Volunteer Advisor
Volunteer Advisor
Posts: 10420
Kudos: 568

Re: Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

thats a nuisance then.

I will see if i can get the gist of it.

Seems like ALL the problems , i am experiencing , currently , are the same as those that have gone this way before !
0
Reply




No comments:

Post a Comment